Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how do I get a patent good an idea you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for InventHelp George Foreman the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes patenting an idea additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.