Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of your reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your InventHelp Product Development has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, how to pitch an invention to a company meaning that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.